March 12, 2020 Hartford, Connecticut
As we all know, COVID-19 is now a pandemic and actions are being taken around the globe that have never been seen before.
Like you, we have friends, family, and neighbors who are at risk. Our first thought is for everyone’s health and safety. Toward that end, Alderman & Alderman is doing all that we can to follow the recommendations of the public health experts. However, we also know that many of our clients will have legal issues that will need our attention. We are ready.
At Alderman & Alderman, we have been helping clients prepare for business disruption, respond to unforeseen business events, and prosper after unexpected business losses since 1992. Our senior attorneys have been guiding businesses through business challenges since 1986. We are prepared to provide the legal support our clients need in a safe, effective and timely manner.
Here is what you can expect from us during this difficult time:
- Phone calls will be answered from 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday, and voice messages will be responded to promptly.
- Emails will be responded to promptly during normal business hours and during expanded hours during evenings and weekends.
- Our attorneys will be working remotely from home to minimize the spread of infection.
- All meetings will be conducted by telephone or video conference.
- We are expanding scheduling for meetings beyond normal business hours.
- The entire process of sharing documents, signing agreements and transferring funds can all be done via secure electronic means to protect both your health and your data.
- For not-for-profit organizations, we will provide pro bono services, to the extent that we can.
Myles H. Alderman, Jr.
On behalf of the entire firm.